Knitwear Repair - 3-7cm
Whether it's from climbing trees, battling brambles or managing moths, if a hole appears in your Finisterre knitwear we can get the hole darned in a similar yarn.
If there are multiple large holes in different areas of the product, you'll need to add the corresponding number of darning repairs to your basket.
With this service we will aim to match the yarn as close as possible to the knitwear but there isn't always an exact yarn to match. Where the knitwear is a multicolour pattern, we will weave yarn in similar colours but it is not always possible to knit the same pattern back in.
Service only available in the UK. 2-4 week turnaround, may vary during peak times.
Whilst we ask that all garments are washed before sending in. Please take care to only wash your knitwear as recommended on the product care label.
- If any holes appear in your knitwear from moths, brambles or climbing trees, get the hole darned in a similar or contrasting woollen yarn
- Available for all Finisterre knitwear
- Repairs take on average 2-4 weeks
- Knitwear not pre-washed will be washed and charged for as part of the repairs service
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100.
- Darren C.Verified BuyerReviewingKnitwear Repair - 3-7cmI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBrilliant knitwear repair.
Obviously disappointed when a the jumper started to unravel after only a few days of wear. However the repair was really fantastic. So overall I'm happy.