Oceanographic, Issue 16
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
Bio-logging Blue Sharks
Non-invasive tab technology used to better understand sharks in Azores
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Join a team of researchers in the Azores as they trial a non-invasive tagging technique on the local blue shark population.
- Find out how small-scale fisheries, local government and NGOs hope to build a more sustainable future in the Amazon.
- Meet the underwater filmmakers that explore the freezing waters of Antarctica.
- Explore how rangers are safeguarding the future of an ancient population of greens and leatherbacks on the remote island of Bangkaru.
- Dive manmade structures to see how nature can quickly bounce back.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.