Surfers Journal, Issue 30.1
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
A vivid, authoritative, and independent publication that delivers purist surf energy in each bimonthly edition.
- Reader-supported magazine that comes out six times a year and is printed on FSC certified paper.
- For the first issue in our 30th year of print, we lead off with an image as pure and irreproachable as the pursuit itself.
- Tracing the early 1960s surf-exploitation film genre, the underappreciated role sanders play in the surfboard-building process, and the recounting of the fantasy and realities of finding a surfing Eden by the always worth-reading Bryan Di Salvatore.
- Chart-plot pointbreaks in West Africa, rain-dodge in the Pacific Northwest, and take stock of Portugal's ascension as a major surf destination.
- The high-action water photography of Laserwolf and the intimate illustrations of artist AJ Dungo present disparate but equally personal representations of the life.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.