Surfers Journal, Issue 30.2
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
A vivid, authoritative, and independent publication that delivers purist surf energy in each bimonthly edition.
- Reader-supported magazine that comes out six times a year and is printed on FSC certified paper.
- On the cover: Mid-morning light. A locked inside edge. Body English born of pure reaction. Some frames just embody the whole big thing. Sam Hawk, Off The Wall, 1975.
- Page one is backed by a full tracking of the cover subject's transformation from Huntington surf rat to Pipeline groundbreaker in the 1970s.
Spot studies also abound, including the history of big-wave surfing at South Africa's Sunset Reef and the risk versus reward of surf tripping to a Mexican prison island.
- Find high-art lessons in an excerpt from celebrated author Paul Theroux's new surf-centric novel and a page-by-page look at photographer Slim Aarons' ocean-peripheral work.
- As to contemporary happenings, a visual roundup from a dozen of the game's best photographers hits on global action points.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.