Oceanographic, Issue 26
Free US shipping on all orders above $100
Whales and climate change
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Understand the link between whales and climate change.
- Learn about the link between coral and humans on IndonesiaÕs Hatamin Island.
- Discover the disappearing lifestyle of Jeju IslandÕs Haenyeo women.
- Marvel at the elusive giant devil ray population living in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Unearth the fragmented records of past generations of coastal dwellers in the UK.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.