Surfers Journal, Issue 29.6
Free US shipping on all orders above $100
A vivid, authoritative, and independent publication that delivers purist surf energy in each bimonthly edition.
- Reader-supported magazine that comes out six times a year and is printed on FSC certified paper.
- On the cover: Tommy Dalton breathes through his nose and keeps his mouth shut in the rural heartland of New Zealand.
- TSJ 29.6 nearly breaks the odometer, jumping from an unlikely shaping bay in the Californian desert to trespassing for empty lineups in the Antipodes to checking the reemerging balsa scene among locals in Papua New Guinea.
- A look back at the surf lineage of a mile-long stretch of San Diego beach and a profile of the multi-craft expert Kai Lenny provide written doses of subcultural tradition and pure evolution.
- Visually, the issue's showcases on fine artist Milton Avery's abstract seascapes and photographer Will Adler's atmospheric captures serve as reminders that the ocean, and riding waves, ultimately boils down to feeling it.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.