Oceanographic, Issue 15
Free UK Standard Shipping over £100
Big Little Lives
Discovering Pygmy Seahorses including the Indian Ocean's first
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Dive through the kelp forest of Sussex in the English channel and find out what is being done to restore it.
- Meet the mysterious pygmy seahorse.
- Travel to Triangle Island off the northwest tip of Vancouver Island.
- Find out why the reintroduction of sea otters to the coastal waters of British Columbia in the 1960s and ‘70s brought about an ecological rebalance.
- Explore South Africa's Wild Coast.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.