Worn by Steph, our Product Marketing Manager (1st picture)
Worn by Todd, our Head of Design (3rd picture)
Polarised sunglasses made from recycled fishing nets in sand
Free UK Standard Shipping over £100
We've teamed up with Newquay-based Waterhaul to create our new sunglasses.
Creating a brighter future for our oceans and featuring scratch-resistant polarised mineral glass lenses. Built to last from recycled fishing gear recovered from the Cornish coastline.
- Designed for ocean adventures using polarised lenses with high scratch resistance and saltwater-resistant components.
- Entirely recycled frames with absolutely zero virgin plastic, made from recycled fishing nets.
- Subtly-branded hand-polished frame with a smooth satin finish.
- Built with ultra-durable five barrel hinges.
- UVA/UVB 400 protection.
- Comes with a sustainable cork tri-folding protective case.
- Overall size guide: Medium - Medium/Large.
- Rectangular unisex frame fits a broad range of face shapes.
- Lens width: 52mm, bridge width: 21mm, arm length: 139mm.
Although the lenses are scratch resistant, you should always avoid placing your glasses lens-down on any hard or abrasive surfaces like rocks or countertops, to preserve the glass even further.
In addition to this, regularly clean your lenses with a clean cloth to remove debris like sand or dust from scratching your lenses and leaving visible marks.
Salt water can damage the protective coatings on the lenses over time, as well as the metal hinges that attach the arms to the frames, so after a day on (or in) the water, rinse your sunglasses thoroughly with fresh warm water and some mild liquid dish soap to remove any residue. Avoid using abrasive cleaners like glass cleaner, soaps or detergents on your lenses, as these can leave a film and damage the protective lens coatings.
The cork glasses case is ideal for storing your glasses out of harm's way while they're not in use, and the unique folding design makes the case easy to slip into your pocket or beach bag while you're wearing your glasses!
Frame: 100% Recycled Polypropylene made from fishing nets, Lens: 100% mineral glass.
Made in Italy.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.
- Becky G.Verified BuyerReviewingFinisterre SunglassesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect
Love the colour and they look great! Nice and sturdy as well.