Oceanographic, Issue 29
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
Australia's miraculous turtle hatching season
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Marvel at the epic drama of Western Australia's turtle hatching season.
- Marvel the work being done to protect seahorses in Portugal's Ria Formosa.
- Meet Koh Lipe's Urak Lawoi and their quest to preserve their ocean culture from the influences of the modern world.
- Dive on vibrant and life-filled seagrass meadows off the Orkney Isles.
- Investigate the future of Scott Reef, a pristine reef in the Timor Sea being sized up for fossil fuel extraction.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.