Oceanographic, Issue 32
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
Sentinels of Change
Exploring the impacts of a warming planet on penguin colonies
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Find out how climate change affects the breeding success and survival rates of penguins.
- Dive amidst the underwater sculptures of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Join an expedition and find out why the red sea fans of the Mediterranean are able to resist climate change.
- Meet Chesapeake Bay's ospreys and find out why their survival is threatened.
- Travel to the whale shark hotspot of La Paz and experience a multi-dimensional wildlife tourism approach.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.