Men's Insulated Jackets
Our Winter coats are based on years of research and development, meaning that only quality and sustainability will do. We are committed to being down-free and only filling our insulated jackets with synthetic fills (which we know to perform well in a variety of conditions). As a result, we utilise our very own Finisterre Engineered Insulation, made from recycled polyester, which provides that perfect balance of performance, warmth and environmentally friendly.
Which Finisterre Insulated Jacket is right for you?
- Nebulas: Looking for an ultra warm coat? This is our winter rockstar; our warmest insulated jacket. Made from our unique recycled fill and with micro-fibre lined pockets to protect your hands against even bracing chills.
- Vellus: Looking for the best of the best? This parka coat combines high-warmth insulation with all-weather waterproof fabrics and a soft fleece lining, making it the best jacket we've ever made.
- Incus: Looking for a versatile gilet? Add extra warmth with this versatile insulation piece. Fully windproof, lightweight and water resistant gilet that is packable.
- Nimbus: Looking for a versatile jacket? Our most popular men's coat, famous for its unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio - meaning it's the warmest lightweight jacket you'll ever own, and is easily packable.
- Etobicoke: Looking for a timeless jacket? This sustainable insulated jacket is warm, lightweight and packable. Recycled inside and out with a FC Free water repellent finish.