Women's Insulated Jackets
Stay warm whilst looking cool, with Finisterre's selection of ultimate performance insulated jackets for women... combining sustainable materials with cutting-edge Winter warming technology. Stylish, lightweight and easy to pack, these coats are the perfect addition to every explorer's backpack.
The designs and construction of our ladies' insulated coats are based on years of research and development. We are committed to being down-free and only filling our insulated jackets with synthetic fills (which we know to perform well in a variety of conditions). As a result, we utilise our very own Finisterre Engineered Insulation, made from recycled polyester, which provides that perfect balance of performance, warmth and environmentally friendly.
Whatever your adventure, you'll find the best insulated jackets for your needs with Finisterre:
What Finisterre Fleece Jacket is right for you?
- Nimbus Jacket: Looking for a versatile jacket? This is our most popular women's coat, famous for its unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio - meaning it's the warmest lightweight jacket you'll ever own, and is easily packable.
- Nebulas: Looking for an ultra warm coat? Our winter rockstar and warmest insulated jacket for women. Made from our unique recycled fill and with micro-fibre lined pockets to protect your hands against even bracing chills.
- Vellus: Looking for the best of the best? This parka coat combines high-warmth insulation with all-weather waterproof fabrics and a soft fleece lining, making it the best jacket we've ever made.
- Etobicoke: Looking for a timeless jacket? This sustainable insulated jacket is warm, lightweight and packable. Recycled inside and out with a FC Free water repellent finish.
- Solus: Looking for functional warmth? Our hooded parka coat is waterproof, warm and lightweight. Fully recycled and is the ultimate all-round weather protection.
- Sidus: Looking for a longline option? Our contemporary coat built for warmth in a clean low-bulk silhouette. Made with recycled fabrics and fluorocarbon-free durable water repellent finish.
- Lapwing: Looking for a versatile gilet? Fully recycled and built to wear as a warm lightweight layer under a waterproof or on its own on warmer days - its versatility make it the ideal year-round adventure companion.
- Fortis: Looking to stay dry & warm? Our new parka is a fully recycled fabric waterproof jacket that will keep you warm and dry for all-round weather protection.