Worn by Matty who is 5'11" / 181cm and is wearing a size Medium.
Organic cotton & sherpa fleece deck jacket in navy
Free EU shipping on all orders above €180
Based on the original US Navy deck jacket, the Berings Jacket is designed to be just as tough.,
Built with a heavyweight brushed organic cotton fabric and recycled fleece-lined collar, This hardy deck jacket gives added warmth for colder months. Combining durability and practicality with effortless style.
- Heavyweight brushed organic cotton duck canvas with a Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish.
- Wadded arms and recycled sherpa lining for insulated warmth
- Inspired by vintage deck jackets as worn by the US Navy
- Contrast durable metal zip
- Organic cotton jersey ribbed cuffs and bottom hem drawcord
- Collar tab vintage detailing with internal hang loop
- Plastic free Corozo nut buttons
ORGANIC COTTON FABRIC
Grown naturally, without synthetic pesticides and fertilisers, resulting in far lower environmental impact.
TRANSPORTED BY SEA
We ship products to our warehouse by land and sea, using less carbon-intensive journeys and avoiding air freight wherever possible.
Our Leave No Trace packaging material is water soluble and ocean safe, breaking down harmlessly to non-toxic biomass in soil and sea.
Machine wash at 30°C
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Machine wash with low spin
Do not tumble dry
Dry away from direct sunlight
100% Organic Cotton outer
100% Recycled Polyester fleece inner
Made in China
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.
- Jonathan P.Verified BuyerReviewingBerings Deck JacketI recommend this productSize Usually Worn MSize Bought MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAnother great jacket!
This is one of the most comfortable jackets I’ve ever bought. It’s super warm too, it says to layer with jumpers etc but I’ve been wearing just a t-shirt underneath in temps down to 4/5 degrees so far and it’s still warm enough. It’s a really well made item which has received multiple complements and I’m often asked where I bought it!