Oceanographic, Issue 28
Free US shipping on all orders above $100
At the end of the world
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Marvel at the beauty of Patagonian kelp forests at the end of the world and the progress being made to protect them.
- Dive below the waterline of the magical and misunderstood Florida Everglades.
- Join a group of scientists hoping to protect the world's rarest bird in the Galapagos.
- Wonder at the role sharks play in cleaning the ocean.
- Ponder the question: how do we balance wildlife encounters with conservation and accessibility?.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.