Oceanographic, Issue 31
Free US shipping on all orders above $100
Following decades of decline can quotas save the sardine?
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Discover Portugal's connection with the sardine, the decimation of its stocks and what the future might hold.
- Learn about a new MPA being considered in Alor, Indonesia, and the traditional fishing techniques it might protect.
- Join adventurer Cal Major on an epic paddleboard around Scotland's wild coast.
- See how community conservation is helping to protect a colony of puffins.
- Decipher the motives behind a pod of orcas ramming sailboats off the Iberian Peninsula..
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.