Oceanographic, Issue 17
Free US shipping on all orders above $100
Life by the sea with a rain wolf and her cubs
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Uncover how despite surviving and thriving for thousands of years, the endemic coastal wolves of the Pacific Northwest are under threat. Unsurprisingly, it is humans that are driving them into scarcity
- Catch up with Finisterre ambassador Dr Easkey Britton as she reflects on the power and benefits of being in water - especially at a time of such collective trauma as is being faced around the world currently.
- Freediver and Finisterre ambassador Hanli Prinsloo, reveals how she is managing to stay connected with the ocean at a time when she is unable to visit it due to the pandemic: mind diving.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.