Women's Merino Wool Base Layers
Finisterre's women's Merino Wool base layers collection is designed for durability, comfort and adventure.
Merino wool is the perfect fabric for ultra-soft, warming base layers to wear under your clothes to help keep you protected against the elements. A fine yet highly breathable material, it's great for ladies with a sense of adventure - providing versatility and performance in even the harshest climates.
Warm but lightweight, practical but stylish, cosy but unrestrictive, every item in our merino collection has been designed for action without compromise.
Our women's Base Layers range includes a number of essentials to keep you toasty and snug:
- Long sleeved base layer tops in a range of colours. Keeps you warm underneath your knitwear or looks cool when worn alone.
- Warm leggings in our classic 80% Merino wool blend, flexible and versatile - ready for action.
- Abrolhos Merino wrist warmers, insulating without being restrictive.
But don't just take our word for it:
*5 Stars - Zephyr Merino Wool Base Layer
Love this top/ these tops - I now have two I love them so much. Would definitely recommend. Warm & cosy but not too hot!"
- Georgina C., verified buyer of the Zephyr Merino Base Layer top in black
*5 Stars - Great, thick and comfortable
I really love these leggings. I always worry that leggings might be a little see-through when they stretch but these are not at all. Lovely thick fabric and great colour."
- Nicole, verified buyer of the women's Vela Bamboo Legging
*5 Stars - Light but warm wrist warmers
Light but effective wrist warmers - good to keep you warm on their own or thin enough to go under a pair of gloves. Love how they extend down the wrist and the range of colours - I got the gorgeous forest green."
- Clare M., verified buyer of the Abrolhas Wrist Warmers