Oceanographic, Issue 30
Free UK Standard Shipping over £100
Conservation efforts and tourist pressures in Raja Ampat
- World class writers and photographers bring the wonder of our blue planet to life.
- As part of Oceanographic Magazine's '20% for ocean conservation promise', £2 from every magazine sold in Finisterre stores will be donated to the charity of our choice, Surfers Against Sewage.
In this issue:
- Consider the impacts of tourism in Raja Ampat, and what the future holds.
- Enjoy rare insight into one of the remotest Southern right whale breeding grounds in the ocean.
- Ponder this question from researchers in Portugal: could ocean gravel hold answers to combatting climate change?.
- Marvel at the story behind tagging the ocean's largest stingray for the first time ever.
- Dive into the positive story of one charity's mission to provide European lobsters with a fighting chance of survival in the wild.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.