Surfers Journal, Issue 30.4
Free UK Standard Delivery over £100
A vivid, authoritative, and independent publication that delivers purist surf energy in each bimonthly edition.
- Reader-supported magazine that comes out six times a year and is printed on FSC certified paper.
- On the cover: Yes, it's still out there. Kael Walsh finds just what he's looking for and finds it all by himself at quite possibly the most crowded lineup on Earth: the Superbank.
- Wider-culture points abound, from an investigation into the seminal artist who first sprayed paint on a surfboard to an overlooked but holding region in Brazil.
- Tracking the path of a 60s-era luminary and an examination of the title-holder at one of the world's heaviest waves provide in-depth written portraiture.
- Where place is concerned, a memoir of an 80s Baja mag trip and a visual study of the seasons and peculiarities of coastal New England set immersive scenes.
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Normally delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
Normally delivered within 2 to 3 working days.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.