Worn by Matty who is 5'11" / 181cm and is wearing a size Medium.
Organic cotton & sherpa fleece lined workwear gilet in sable brown
Free UK Standard Shipping over £100
A heavy duty cotton duck canvas gilet with a 100% organic cotton outer and 100% recycled poly deep pile sherpa lining.
The Berings Gilet is a great layering piece inspired by utility workwear. The sherpa fleece lining will keep you warm, whilst the patch pockets with rivets, chest pocket, rib collar and DWR finish make this an ideal gilet to take you through the seasons.
- Heavyweight brushed organic cotton duck canvas with a Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish.
- Recycled sherpa lining for insulated warmth
- Front patch pockets, chest zip pocket, inside pocket and unlined back pockets
- Contrast durable metal zip
- Collar tab vintage detailing with internal hang loop
- Plastic free Corozo nut buttons
ORGANIC COTTON FABRIC
Grown naturally, without synthetic pesticides and fertilisers, resulting in far lower environmental impact.
TRANSPORTED BY SEA
We ship products to our warehouse by land and sea, using less carbon-intensive journeys and avoiding air freight wherever possible.
Our Leave No Trace packaging material is water soluble and ocean safe, breaking down harmlessly to non-toxic biomass in soil and sea.
Machine wash at 30°C
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach
Machine wash with low spin
Do not tumble dry
Dry away from direct sunlight
100% Organic Cotton outer
100% Recycled Polyester fleece inner
Made in China
Deliveries & Returns
Free UK Standard Delivery for orders over £100, in 3-5 working days.
Free 28 day UK Returns.
Free EU Standard Delivery for orders over €180.
Free USA delivery for orders over $100.
£15 Tracked Shipping to Rest of World, with Free Shipping on orders above a certain value.
- DanVerified BuyerReviewingMen's Berings GiletI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPerfect!
I love this. It's really warm and comfortable. I'd recommend sizing down as it fits big.